WholesaleMillwork.com is committed to your complete satisfaction. All of our products have been selected to provide you with the highest standards of quality, workmanship, and excellent value. All of our products are shipped fully insured. In the event that an item or items arrived damaged, the item or items will be replaced at no charge to you.
WholesaleMillwork.com and all of our suppliers are committed to providing you, the customer, with products that are free of defects. However, it is important that you follow the instructions below if you believe that you received a product that may be defective.
- Please carefully inspect all goods upon receipt. Notify carrier immediately of any damage that you discover.
- Upon finding of products which may be "defective", please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-866-995-6001 within 1 business day from the receipt of goods so we can evaluate your claim.
- If your claim is valid, the Customer Service representative will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number or advise you how handle disposition.
- Upon notification of the "defective" goods, a replacement will be provided as soon as possible to correct the problem. If we have been advised you to return the defective product, your replacement might be held at our plant until the return piece is received by us.
- At WholesaleMillwork.com discretion, a credit may be offered instead of replacement.
- Please have your invoice number and date of delivery on hand when calling or emailing.
- WholesaleMillwork.com responsibility ends here. Any loss incurred for labor, time and shipping is not covered. Furthermore, WholesaleMillwork.com has no control over end products fabricated with the materials sold or installation procedures applied. No warranty is expressed or implied. All material must be inspected for quality before installation. If further details are required, please contact us. Thank you.
- Do not return any merchandise for any reason without first calling our Customer Service Dept. 1-866-995-6001 or contacting by email email@example.com.
- All authorized returns should include the RMA number on shipping documents.
- All unauthorized returns will be refused at our dock.
- Returns over 30 days from date of invoice will not be accepted.
- NOTE: CUSTOM ORDERS AND ANY PRODUCTS CUT, USED, DAMAGED, INSTALLED OR ALTERED BY THE CUSTOMER ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- Upon return of the "defective" goods, subject to our inspection, a replacement will be provided as soon as possible to correct the problem
- Undamaged goods returned with our permission, subject to our inspection, will be accepted for full credit on one item for each order, and a full credit less a 25% restocking fee on each additional item on the same order. We will only accept returns of a maximum of ten items on any order.
- Maximum refund amount is $750.00. Any credit due over that amount will be issued a store credit only.
For non-defective goods, where no error has been made on our part, please contact WholesaleMillwork.com by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-866-995-6001. WholesaleMillwork.com will accept the return of one (quantity of 1) of any one item on your order if it does not suit your needs. Full credit will be issued minus shipping cost for that one item. Any additional products on the same order will assessed a 25% restocking fee. If you need multiple items of the same style, but you are unsure if the item you've selected is exactly what you need, we would advise that you order one piece for your evaluation, then place the balance of your order when you are sure that the item suits your needs. If the item you are evaluating is on sale at the time of purchase, we cannot guarantee that sale prices will be in effect at any later date. Returned merchandise must be freight prepaid by the customer. All goods must be returned undamaged, unused, and in its original packaging. WholesaleMillwork.com will not accept the return of goods that have been used, cut, damaged, installed or altered in any way.
All orders for custom made merchandise are non-refundable and non-cancelable.
Orders are not allowed to be cancelled after 24 hours of orders being placed. When your order is placed, we process it within 24 hours or the next business day. As soon as it is processed, we initiate the production process including cut lists, material orders, production scheduling, and many other steps that may be involved in your particular order. Even though your order may not ship for days or weeks, the work of getting it produced has begun. So be sure of your order and pay attention to the projected usual ship times listed on the product description page. If, in the rare circumstance we are able to cancel your order after the 24 hour period, there WILL BE a cancellation fee equal to 25% of your order or a minimum $100.00. NO EXCEPTIONS.